Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Work In (snail-like) Progress

I haven't posted in a few days, but that doesn't mean I haven't been writing. I'm slowly putting words to a short story, which is taking shape surprising well. I have faith that I'll hate the finished product, because I always do, but no matter what, I'll post it.

Another problem I've come across with writing is that I can't seem to get myself to dig in unless it's right before bed. The end result is that I'm racing against sleep whenever I write, and I can't get much down before my eyes are drooping beyond being usable. Even right now, it's taking considerable effort to not drop everything and climb into bed before finishing this.

Actually, come to think of it, that's all I had for today. I guess this is goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment